Yesterday, NIS America launched some new Footage and Screenshots for their upcoming title, “Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness.” “Disgaea,” which is celebrating its tenth anniversary with the upcoming title, is releasing “D2: A Brighter Darkness” this Fall for the PlayStation 3 system.
The Synopsis, according to NIS America, is thus: “The Netherworld — a place where might makes right and today’s friends are tomorrow’s enemies. After a long journey with many ups and downs, Laharl finally finds himself as a full-fledged Overlord. However, the other denizens of the Netherworld do not see him as such, so he sets out on a journey with his loyal(!?) vassals to receive the respect he deserves. Along the way, Laharl will meet a girl who claims to be his sister and demons with bigger than usual chips on their shoulders, and will find out that even his own body holds a few surprises for him…”
Below, you can browse through the new screenshots, released publicly by NIS America last night:
Developed by Nippon Ichi Software, Inc., and Published by NIS America, with Character design by Takehito Harada and Music by Tenpei Sato, be sure to pick up the game when it launches this fall. Stick with Pixcelation Entertainment for the latest in NIS America news and previews!
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness review (gamesradar.com)
- New Disgaea D2 Screens (godisageek.com)
- New Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Trailer (vortexeffect.net)
- Disgaea D2 Has a New Trailer (sunrisingblog.wordpress.com)
- Pixcelation Preview: “DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc” (pixcelation.com)
- Laharl, Etna, and Flonne Return This Fall (darkainarts.com)
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness produces third trailer (vg247.com)